Saturday, 19th September, 2020
(doors open 6:15pm)
11 Bisley Road, Enderley
Register your band using the form to the right (or below if you’re on your phone).
All entrants must be Intermediate age, or attending an intermediate school.
Tickets on the night:
Adults: $12 (18+)
Kids: $7 (5-17)
Spaces are limited so get in quick!
INFORMATION and GUIDE LINES:
- Each band plays one song, medley is fine if less than 5 minutes.
- Only band members and ONE teacher/manager can enter free of charge.
- No more than two bands per school.
- Band members must be year 7/8 unless prior contact is made with Band Slam management (ie. “there were no bass players in year 7/8 so we taught a year 6 to play the song”).
- You can have as many musicians in the band as you want (within reason), but there will be limited instruments/amps supplied on stage.
- Band Slam will provide drum kit, bass amp, 3 guitar amps, one keyboard, 2 keyboard inputs, 2 acoustic guitar inputs, 4 vocal mics. If you need more then you need to bring it yourself or contact us beforehand.
- Eftpos will be available on the night and there is a refreshment shop.
- Tuning facilities will be available in the Green room for YOU to use. A designated tuning person will NOT be there.
- TEACHERS/MANAGERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TUNING THEIR BANDS GUITARS/BASSES
- HAVE FUN AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER!!!